Make sure when reporting, you think about whether they are breaking one of these rules. This is because false reporting / spam reporting can also have a negative impact towards yourself. Having video footage of the player and their name will also help a lot with deciding on whether they deserve a ban.
Report on Help Center: Another way to report a player is through our dedicated Help Center. Click "submit a request" in the top right > select "Player Moderation - Player behavior & reports" as your issue > and fill in all information before submitting.
Report on Discord: You can also report someone on Discord by direct messaging the @LuckyVR SupportBot with the message ‘?support’, selecting "Player Moderation - Player behavior & reports" as your issue and answering all of the questions.
Report player in-game: To report players in the lobby or at your table, go to your watch menu > social > players, then click on the player you would like to report. There are 6 different options that you can choose from to report the players:
- Underage player: This report is for people you deem to be under the age of 18, as PokerStars VR is an 18+ rated game.
- Bullying / Harassment: This includes any form of physical harassment, bullying, obstructing, excessive taunting, insults or threats.
- Sexual Harassment: Inappropriate sexual behaviour towards another player.
- Discrimination: Any form of discrimination that attacks people based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, diseases or disability.
- Anti-Social: This means spam throwing props towards other players, purposefully time wasting, spamming loud noises through their microphone, being annoying towards other players.
- Chip dumping: When a player intentionally dumps their chips to another consenting player by intentionally losing hands, collusion, or through other means of transferring chips.